Saturday, March 7, 2009

Who watches the Watchman?

OK, for my first post, I guess I will go out of character and tell you, I WENT to see a movie.  Last night we went to see the Watchmen in IMAX (yes glorious IMAX) in Alexandria, VA.  I have to say I don't know if you're gonna like the movie much if you haven't read the graphic novel.  It's alot to keep up with so it's easier to digest in the pages of a book but the movie is also pretty faithful to the book.

The movie is very gratuitous on the blood, sex, and violence so in between your monologues if you're looking for just some pure carnal fun, this is your movie.  And again, we saw it in IMAX so all that good stuff is just magnified.

The movie has a 'hype' rating of Must See but its an actual see only if your into all the visceral stuff.  If not, wait for DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment