Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just so you can't say you weren't invited

OK, just so it's clear, I love movies.  I have since I was little.  Just like Chip off the cable guy I was raised by the little and the big tube.  You name it, I have probably seen it.  My perfect date is dinner and a movie and I'm known to frequent a movie theater by myself.

But I'm making this blog for everybody who says I don't invite them when I go to the movies.  Seeing that I go all the time, I think you should be coming to me saying hey when you gonna see this movie that you obviously know I'm going to see.

So here my blog for my love of movies and a place for you to know what and when I wanna see it.  Again, I see anything and if you ask me to go, I probably will.  I will watch action movies, documentaries, chick flicks, horror movies, it doesn't matter.  So here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment