Sunday, March 8, 2009

Next good Disney movie?



Just saw the new trailer for "UP!".  From the previous trailer, looks like a movie about a crotchety, old man who hates everybody around him so he decides to let out a bunch of balloons and fly away...but oops that annoying boy scout you wouldn't let in is still on your doorstep.

The new trailer shows a little more of the adventure with some weird multicolored bird and a talking dog so apparently this flying house will go places that modern aircrafts can't reach.  Also, the villain seems to be another old guy with more mean talking dogs (I wonder, what Mike Vick's dogs would say if they could talk?  I just picture them all sounding like DMX on 'Get At Me Dog'.) 

So from what I have seen we have old man flying with annoying kid to unknown land with talking dogs sometime mean dogs.  I give it a hype rating of 'meh'.  I like for trailers to either give me a good idea of what I'm in for or have me totally guessing ala Wall-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment