Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Midnight movie season is here!

Today is the 29th of April aka one more day of April aka one more day until May aka one more day until beginning of the movie season!

First up: Wolverine!

I originally created this blog because people know I love movies and I get alot of crap for going and not telling people I went. So here is the first official announcement. I will be going to see Wolverine at midnight in Silver Spring. Now, I know some of you are like, don't you have to work in the morning?!?! Well yeah, I do, and I will still be at my weekly Friday morning meeting downtown at 8 am sharp (and by 8 am I mean I usually get there right as the clock hits 8, terrible I know.) It's the summer movie season and if I make a statement like I can't wait till May, June or July for that movie to come out, I'm not going to wait an entire day either.

We have already made plans for the second movie, Star Trek with my favorite tagline: "This ain't your father's Star Trek" as evidenced by Zoe Saldana stripping in the trailer. Good thing for us is that movie is going to be shown in IMAX, on Thursday at 10pm in Alexandria at the Hoffman theater.

So, I'm telling you all. RALPH'S GONNA SEE A MOVIE this Thursday night at midnight and next Thursday night at 10 pm. Be there and get the momentary jump on everybody else. Besides, who would want to wait to see Zoe Saldana strip on a three story high movie screen? Thought not.

1 comment: